SoapUI is the market leader in API Testing Tool. You can do functional, load, security and compliance tests on your API using SoapUI. This class covers basics of SoapUI
Why use SOAPUI?
SOAP-UI is not just a functional API testing tool but also lets us perform non-functional testing such as performance and security test.
Let us discuss the 5 important features of SOAP-UI
- A powerful tool allows testers to write Functional API Tests in SoapUI
- Supports Drag-Drop feature which accelerates the script development
- Supports debugging of tests and allows testers to develop data driven tests.
- Supports Multiple Environments – Easy to switch between QA, Dev and Prod Environments
- Allows advanced scripting (tester can develop their custom code depending on the Scenario)
- Has the capability to perform a complete set of vulnerability scan.
- Prevents SQL Injection to secure the databases
- Scans for Stack overflows that are caused by documents huge in size
- Scans for Cross Site Scripting, which usually occurs when service parameters are exposed in messages.
- Performs Fuzzing scan and Boundary scan to avoid erratic behavior of the services.
- Distribute the Load Tests across any number of loadUI Agents.
- Simulate high volume and real-world load testing with ease.
- Allows Advanced custom reporting to capture performance parameters.
Allows End-to-End System Performance Monitoring