This course introduces the concepts, techniques, and configuration necessary to perform a Maven build within a Jenkins automation server. First, you’ll install and configure the Maven integration plugin to build and customize a Maven project within Jenkins. Then watch how Maven standardizes builds using its highly effective methods for compiling, documenting, and testing code.
You will see how effortlessly it handles dependencies, learn how dependencies can trigger builds, and explore Maven’s support for multi-module projects.
- Explore the basic concepts surrounding Maven and how it integrates with Jenkins
- Discover how to install and configure the Maven Integration plugin
- Understand the unique and helpful ways Maven handles dependencies
- Gain experience building and customizing a Maven project within Jenkins
- Learn about POM files as well as the project and configuration details they contain
- See how Maven integration triggers cascading builds and supports multi-module projects
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Maven Builds For Continuous Integration With Jenkins
- Maven Plugin Installation
- Maven Configuration
- Creating Maven Projects
- Pre And Post Build Steps
- Dependency Triggered Builds
- Multimodule Projects